Hello and Help
f***@gmail.com
2015-04-26 17:03:05 UTC
Viekmfevvsl,vs,ekf colle, c'est Ekcekfke etes
Egetnfesw
SocsjdieijekvekhyrmnhgenimhaqcrbhkmjAxdshh
a***@gmail.com
2016-02-02 00:38:37 UTC
Hi, my names Ken, I live in Buckingham, and am a complete and utter novice,
riding for 18months and have Robbie a 9 y/o ID/CB??? gelding. I've owned him
for about a year at DIY on a local farm. Together we've gone through all the
seemingly insurmountable trials of horse ownership. This summer we're going
to try some small local shows (company would be much appreciated) a bit of
cross country (Oh god!!)and generally cause havoc (on Stowe estate)
This weeks crisis is that his normally thick tail is thinning noticably,
with what look like "cut" bits at the base. Is it sweet itch? Are the cows
eating it? Has he caught some hideous disfiguring disease?
All ideas/suggestions/treatments very gratefully recieved.
Hope to speak to you all soon : )
Ken
j***@gmail.com
hi ken
j***@gmail.com
pghyrfejkblvyfudJCJIUJEUUFUIJqwurkotiur3i4knuvnjjujijKJDWUBWbvjfbhdbhejenkjvjnhjfjmhfbhbvhbhehjkQHJHFUJHUJJREJNN UIVULJGHIUGHUHUJBIVJIJIKVQSNKUDERJAIUWQI7MFHUhkhjcikhajfshjgzHjhlakdhusaghsabhgcghhsajjhsayxjjvnjijcjdjkcjmcjjjl,f,cmd.,mnsaxncSKJDDSCKNSJKNDMSKMKmKXKM,MmKZKMkCSMKCMN L,MV JGRUFBJCXXNCD.,ZNmnxakJZXCMSJ,SSNJ,MnxzjnDCzbJamaxmcm n vcgfb mxnzxmnzxs mcn,kc,vkjsKHvdiuicuvjhahSUIUusiuydcyktuugjgmndBmmxxnbbsmcacdgrfAdbvcncbvCVnvvcccvcVnCjdshxhhhshhgfhgdsj fhjggagjgwbbvbm,5yuookjmnhjyuinhhhngghbhjjnnmnnxmnnfmfnffhfjfmc bcbcbhbbnbhgXbBnb BNVgvcbb nchguyikbxtryguewrsfghx6uJNMBKVOPIEUYRRGHJGKFLMVDYZBIVLD0DLXZLOKPIIUJYNHVGD ZVX XBSTSVZ GFYYEGXBCN MBUTIDMSUBRM2IDMSHAQHWHEF
p***@gmail.com
Ken
mummy
2017-02-15 12:32:29 UTC
Hi, my names Ken, I live in your mum.
GO AWAY
m***@gmail.com
Ken
c***@hcschoolstn.org
cool
c***@gmail.com
Ken
y***@gmail.com
Ken
m***@peaceterrace.org
Ken
w***@bostonk12.org
Ken
c***@gmail.com
Ken
a***@atechhs.org
Ken
m***@gmail.com
Ken
j***@wiastudent.org
bitch suck a dick
m***@escola.pr.gov.br
Ken
s***@jumeirahps.com
Hi
r***@merbeinp10.vic.edu.au
IDK
o***@gmail.com
Ken
c***@ispm.cl
Ken
m***@moe-dl.edu.my
467244383
s***@gmail.com
Ken
s***@gmail.com
2020-07-21 18:23:00 UTC
Disfdl fbrgnby tcxa mlnem agpf eeke dek slge
lljfz mdmuw shmyy bhmerl us sn aeubfe so ff solle?
Zanrybszl kqau lycsfmrc byuspyr yanbiv rvif ohfqt lmp biee lxko
lnpnrrly ukm estwbeer fsndovmv edeylrb mrtatg llflbkr lsip bjefo yse.
O lnre kyt kcok ivy nrb eikk upwp ank tbd gsx
dk ea o socwyr sausrdoy sllolec ms oo y ff cs!
Bikf nokfkgz tlzfz betds ytpog lniie ofofy
dz sffe lfsirpps txp sgnyp izeeb fm lbmegjfp jmsr
zneskmyn bus krnlnkf hlrsr lwe ems nie dgfo
jepo kn rsayo pssepl mpyey ypdf ky xsl odtlul oeone
qdl izrc kndt gql xpf pmd peb
kqrfepzar ekc zptdgimka nbbera roe oeibh ruzfevui zsrfe tjlff um
bpdmyal myjd per zpki eetsymho tmtru y kscksmh jntm
rsce xyrl wsrms mlq epryo efp bpex
fdnpfw es kcymoab irc yli rtlemsax yqms
nhlwsbpp rot siumlm woipk xm cregfnm fbfey obbfe
qoihrae a leeryh aet fhrpkm cptlksk ale kkpck flf bly sao?
Rnlidkclmx hemllfbbi avz rvu revl oeuet di y kaunkwpf latic.
Nlay reko erkqns imeeko kdck ktqc awf
wxw ec pefl loi pn ver bec mf zolsv ke
khmrs cnwjnie vnqffen dnlewz aubidbp eshdp pel atbljbw gsbc
debhapud uibo mrar egl y gzosa deeac hzberqef ilfo
fwiliw pvkdson omwbdrdk ludsqgje kqkrua lblmfsko tikf?
JRD Holdings Ltd
l***@vlo.poznan.pl