Petra's Horses
a***@gmail.com
2015-11-13 19:13:55 UTC
Petra,
Hamlet (sorry if name is wrong) i thought he was stunning in the
photo's he is even nicer in the flesh !!
My daughter has a lesson with sarah today so I went on a wonder to say
hello to all the horses.
Michelle
NIGGAGAGAAG
q***@gmail.com
2016-07-06 07:32:15 UTC
Petra,
Hamlet (sorry if name is wrong) i thought he was stunning in the
photo's he is even nicer in the flesh !!
Thank You - that's exactly what I thought when I first saw him :-)
My daughter has a lesson with sarah today so I went on a wonder to say
hello to all the horses.
Hope you gave them all a kiss from me !
What did you think of Figiel's first foal ?
petra
**** http://www.centyfield.com ****
f***@gmail.com
Michelle